These poor cats. We adopted Kizzy and Cloud in 2008 while we were living at our townhouse in Orlando. And over the past ten years, these cats have lived in a lot of different places:
- 2009 (October): We drove them cross country for three days to move to California.
- 2010 (April): About six months later, in early we drove them back to Orlando, and into my in-laws house in Celebration, Florida.
- 2010 (October): After many months of house hunting, we then moved them to our new house in Orlando.
- 2013 (February): After a few years of downtime, we moved them to an apartment near SeaWorld
- 2014 (January): We moved them back to our townhouse in Orlando.
Is that it? unfortunately not.
- 2015 (September): We flew them out to California!
- 2016 (September): We fly them back to the townhouse in Orlando
And now we are asking them to live with us on an RV and travel the country to who knows how long. I think I better stock-up on kitty treats.