After six weeks in San Antonio, it’s time for us to get back on the road. It was great to have a break and get so much accomplished. Now that the batteries are recharged and we’re reorganized, were ready to go!
- San Antonio, TX: Ok, so we’re only going 30 minutes away but we have somethings we want installed and fixed before we truly hit the road. Plus we can visit Gruene.
- Seminole County State Park, TX: Rio Grande!
- Maverick Ranch, TX: because Texas is big and takes a while to get out if 😋
- Brantley Lake, NM: Home of Carlsbad Caverns.
- Albuquerque, NM: Everyone says it’s beautiful
- Navajo State Park, NM: Close to Four Corners (cause why not!). Plus, close to snow areas in Colorado to take the kids sledding!
- Grand Canyon, AZ: Never been and heard it’s a fun stop.
- Southern California: no exact stops, yet, but excited to explore
- Sequoia National Forest: I’ve always wanted to visit
- Lake Tahoe, CA: Another beautiful place to visit
- Northern California: Still researching stops but really excited to explore this area
- Redwood National Forest, CA: Another place I’ve always wanted to visit
- Coastal Oregon: Still researching the area but need to go through this area to get to our final stop
- Seattle, Washington: Damon and I visited here a few years ago and loved it! Plus, it’s a short ferry ride from Victoria, home to the Butchart Gardens